I need help with childcare.

For more information, click on any of the underlined links below.

Help Me Grow- Michigan  - connects essential workers with available child care resources.

211  Call 211 or visit the website https://www.mi211.org/
For Michigan residents who need help with childcare, mounting bills, a shelter for the night, and more, 2-1-1 offers a one-stop connection to thousands of local agencies and resources that can help—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  Michigan 2-1-1 is a free service that connects Michigan residents with help and answers from thousands of health and human services agencies and resources right in their communities—quickly, easily, and confidentially.  Also, a resource page devoted to Coronavirus related information and services is available.

MI Bridges- the streamlined application process for multiple assistance programs: Healthcare coverage, Cash assistance, Food assistance program, Child development care, State emergency relief

  • Apply for benefits here or by calling: 1-844-799-9876

MILogin is the state of Michigan Identity Management solution that allows users the ability to access many state services and systems online, across multiple departments, using a single user ID and password.

For example, if you currently access MDOS eServices (CARS), MDHHS MI Bridges, MDHHS myHealthButton, MiPage, Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) or Pure Michigan Talent Connect (PMTC) online services and applications, they are all leveraging MILogin accounts. Please use your user ID and password from those systems to log into the MILogin portal, instead of creating a new account.

For more information on the MILogin services, visit www.Michigan.gov/MILogin