For more information, click on any of the underlined links below.
211 Call 211 or visit the website https://www.mi211.org/
For Michigan residents who need help with childcare, mounting bills, a shelter for the night, and more, 2-1-1 offers a one-stop connection to thousands of local agencies and resources that can help—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Michigan 2-1-1 is a free service that connects Michigan residents with help and answers from thousands of health and human services agencies and resources right in their communities—quickly, easily, and confidentially. Also, a resource page devoted to Coronavirus related information and services is available.
Feeding America West Michigan: Where to Find Food When You Need It
You can use this map to locate one of the partner agencies (red). You can also find a written schedule of Mobile Food Pantries and other resources for people living in Michigan below the map.
Note: All Mobile Pantries are providing drive-thru service at this time. All attendees should ensure there is space in the back of their vehicle for volunteers to load food.
MI Bridges - a streamlined application process for multiple assistance programs: Healthcare coverage, Cash assistance, Food assistance program, Child development care, State emergency relief
- Apply for benefits here or by calling: 1-844-799-9876
MILogin is the state of Michigan Identity Management solution that allows users the ability to access many state services and systems online, across multiple departments, using a single user ID and password.
For example, if you currently access MDOS eServices (CARS), MDHHS MI Bridges, MDHHS myHealthButton, MiPage, Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) or Pure Michigan Talent Connect (PMTC) online services and applications, they are all leveraging MILogin accounts. Please use your user ID and password from those systems to log into the MILogin portal, instead of creating a new account.
For more information on the MILogin services, visit www.Michigan.gov/MILogin
CharEm Intermediate School District Meal Services - Times, dates and locations for meals from area schools.
TBAISD School Meal Services - Times, dates and locations for meals from area schools.
Manistee Intermediate School District Meals - Times, dates and locations for meals from area schools
Wexford-Missaukee Intermediate School District Meals- Links for various schools.
- Cadillac Schools Meal Pick Up
- Manton Schools Free Breakfast and Lunch Info
- Mesick Consolidated Schools is offering Tuesday and Thursday meal pick ups at the Mesick Elementary parking lot from 10:30 am -11:30 am. Deliveries are Tuesday. To sign up, please complete this Mesick School Closure Lunch Request form by 9:00 am Sunday.
- Buckley Public Schools is offering and delivering breakfast and lunches to those that request it through the application. If you live outside of the district, you will have to pick the lunches up from the school parking lot. The delivery and pick-up days are every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. These must be picked up by 1:00 pm. There will be two days worth of lunches in each delivery/pickup. If you are interested in starting this, please go to Buckley Public Schools Student Lunch Form.