For more information, click on any of the underlined links below.
U.S. Department of Labor
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 – Developed in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to help employers respond in the event of coronavirus in the workplace.
- Temporary OSHA Guidance on Respiratory Protection Standard – This guidance provides suggestions and options to help increase the availability of N95 filtering facepiece respirators for healthcare providers.
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Alert to Keep Retail Workers Safe During Coronavirus Pandemic (April 8, 2020)
- U.S. Department of Labor Reminds Employers That They Cannot Retaliate Against Workers Reporting Unsafe Conditions During Coronavirus Pandemic (April 8, 2020)
Wages, Hours, and Leave
- Paid Leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) - FFCRA helps the United States combat the workplace effects of COVID-19 by reimbursing American private employers that have fewer than 500 employees with tax credits for the cost of providing employees with paid leave taken for specified reasons related to COVID-19.
State of Michigan Department of Attorney General - provides general information on the “Stay home, stay safe” executive order and critical infrastructure workers
- Employee Rights FAQ
- Worker’s Compensation for First Responders
- Sick Time FAQ
- Employee wage and hour questions