High School Educational Options in Northwestern Michigan:
- Traverse Bay Area Intermediate School District Career Tech Center (Traverse City)
- Programs are available for high school junior and senior students in TBAISD schools.
- CharEm Intermediate School District Career Tech Programs
- Information Technology (Petoskey)
Associates Degree Educational Options in Northwestern Michigan:
- Northwestern Community College (Traverse City)
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Technology (AAS)
- North Central Community College (Petoskey)
- Computer Information Systems (AAS)
- West Shore Community College (Ludington)
- Computer Science (AA)
Bachelors Degree Educational Options in Northwestern Michigan
A leading provider of cloud-first, distributed data accuracy solutions for seamless, end-to-end data cleansing, Naveego® enables organizations to proactively manage, detect and eliminate data accuracy issues across all enterprise data sources in real-time–regardless of structure or schema.
- Duties are to design, develop and support software solutions. Software engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages. Should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully-performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Bachelor's degree in computer science. Some of our software engineers have masters degrees and are pursuing PhDs.
- Candidates should have a wide range of both front and back end languages.
- Either an internship or a combination of A) research experience B) hackathons and C) personal projects.
- A Github account showing active personal projects is always one of the first things our hiring team looks for.